4 April 2014

Saturday fun with Molly and Noah premiere


Hallooooo! 

What a week. Well, weekend I have to admit. But, Monday wasn’t too bad either. 

I’m pretty sure the next blogs/vlogs will cover all of my adventures during the weekend and not so much during the week. Work is unfortunatly not so exciting. It’s fun, but just not worth sharing. 

So I’m gonna cover 3 topics this week. 1) Saterday with Molly 2) Noah Premiere @leicestersquare 3) sneak peek at the RDP office. The first 2 will be covered in the video linked at the end of this paragraph. The thirth one will be covered in a video, but obviously not this week.
I put the link to Youtube below :)
Enjoy watching this one on Youtube (For some reason, I can't put the video on the blog... I'll try again later)

Spending Saturday exploring London with Molly
On Saturday Molly and I spent the day together. It was the first time we saw each other since I arrived in London the weekend before. It was excitement all over the place. We met at Piccadily Circus, since it is an easy statue to find on the square. Well, we didn’t foresee that it would be covered in plastic etc. But luckily we found each other very easily. Like the good old days: no cellphone, no texting, ... Just waiting and looking around. 


Because Molly only had been in London one day before she started this adventure, she hadn’t really covered the essentials like Covent Garden, Leicester Square, Camden Town, Notting Hill, Big Ben, etc. Before you could explore the city, you first need to be up to date with all the touristic parts of London. So that’s what we did. Piccadily, Leicester square and the m&m shop, Covent Garden, starbucks, Big Ben, etc. Might not seem like an awful lot of sightseeing, NOTE: we walked the whole thing. It’s not like everything is miles and miles apart, but still, it was a nice walk and excercise for us. I also took Molly to the best sushi bar: Yo!Sushi and for diner we had italian food. Because is was Saturday (mom, dad). In the next couple of weekends we’ll try to go to Camden town and Notting hill. That are the basics (in my opinion) and after that we’ll go and venture out en see stuff like Spitalfield, etc. 
Random picture on the internet
Recreation of random picture on the internet
Well, close enough ^^

Sunday chilling
I knew that on Sunday the premiere for Divergent was on Leicester square. Little did I know that the premiere for Noah would be the next day! On Sunday, I hadn’t planned to go to the West End so instead I went to Bromley Mall. You know, just to see something els than the city. I walked around a little bit in the mall and very quickly I found a Costa café. Unfortunatly there was a little event going on in front of the bar, so it was in no way possible to drink my coffee and read my book in peace. So I went on and found a little further a Starbucks.
Happiness
Noah premiere

On Monday I was in the centre of London, you know, because I work there (how awesome is it to say that!? x) ) and thank god I saw on Twitter that the premiere was that night. It was not like I was planning on actually going and staying there. I just wanted to see what was up on my way to Charings Cross. And since it was a Monday I needed something to look forward to at the end of my work day.

Upon my arrival, I wasn’t to impressed with the scene. People walking around on the square, around the square. Nothing unusual. Until I looked at my lefthand side. There was something that wasn’t there on Saturday because I’d walked on that side of the square on Saturday and now I couldn't... Hmmm, let’s take a closer look. HOLY CRAP, it that LOGAN LERMAN on the big screen!? Yup, it was. Well, I guess the premiere had already started and it was going on at one side of the square.... Of course I went in for a closer look to see what was going on.
I just couldn't help myself

Russel Crow being interviewed
A small part of the square was surrounded by black fences so nobody could see from the outside. 3 big screens hung above on the theather’s walls (as you can see on the photo above) so everyone on the square could see what was going on behind the fences. I was able to see the heads of Emma Watson, Russel Crow, Logan Lerman and Jennifer Connelly though. Hugh Jackman was visible on the screen.
 
Emma Watson, you know
It was just so awesome to hear them being interviewed. Kinda cool :) Of course I filmed some bits and pieces, which you already saw in the video that I've linked above.
 
The 'red' carpet after the premiere
So on Monday night, I was home pretty late. But hey, when will there be another opportunity to see something like that? :) What I still wonder is: which company has organised the premiere? The ‘red’carpet (in this case the ‘flood’carpet), the after party, etc.?

Next thing on the agenda: go and see Noah.

Sneak peek at the RDP office

 

This is all you get until I get the chance to film in there :) Also, another thing I did this week work related: I went to the office of 20th Century Fox ALL BY MY SELF, TWICE.

Those who follow me on Twitter already knew the Fox news. I update Twitter the most so if you really want to be up to date, just check over there.

I'm so sorry it is such a long post this week. I'll try to trim it down for next week! 'Cause I know I don't like to read long blog posts... :/ There was just loads I wanted to share this week :)

Home sickness: ok. 
London city: still in love
New people: at work still everyday. But now I learn the names with some people faces and I have actual conversations with some of them (other than my team) 
New words: binocular= verrekijker; venture out= going on an adventure, visiting places

xo - Sara 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...